Use of PCR to diagnose Toxoplasma gondii chorioretinitis in eyes with severe vitritis
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 184–187, April 2005
How to Cite
Okhravi, N., Jones, C. D., Carroll, N., Adamson, P., Luthert, P. and Lightman, S. (2005), Use of PCR to diagnose Toxoplasma gondii chorioretinitis in eyes with severe vitritis. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 33: 184–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2005.00992.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!