Clinicopathological features of severe corneal blood staining associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 272–274, April 2006
How to Cite
Patel, H., Patel, D. V., Brookes, N. H. and McGhee, C. N. (2006), Clinicopathological features of severe corneal blood staining associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 272–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01202.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 11 March 2005; accepted 24 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!