Correlation study between optical coherence tomography and fluorescein angiography in post-membrane peeling recalcitrant macular oedema
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 282–283, April 2006
How to Cite
Liu, D. T., Lee, V. Y., Kwok, M. K., Chan, W.-M. and Lam, D. S. (2006), Correlation study between optical coherence tomography and fluorescein angiography in post-membrane peeling recalcitrant macular oedema. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 282–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01206.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 31 July 2005; accepted 2 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.