The study was presented in part at Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology annual meeting, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 4 May 2005.
Is elevated level of soluble endothelial protein C receptor a new risk factor for retinal vein occlusion?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 305–311, May 2006
How to Cite
Gumus, K., Kadayifcilar, S., Eldem, B., Saracbası, O., Ozcebe, O., Dundar, S. and Kirazli, S. (2006), Is elevated level of soluble endothelial protein C receptor a new risk factor for retinal vein occlusion?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01212.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 14 April 2005; accepted 1 November 2005.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Longitudinal Analysis of Risk Factors Associated with Central Retinal Vein Occlusion, Ophthalmology, 2013, 120, 2, 362, , , ,
- 2Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Retinal Vein Occlusion: A Greek Case-control Study and Meta-analysis, Ophthalmic Genetics, 2013, 34, 3, 130, , , , , , ,
- 3Thrombophilic Gene Variants, Ophthalmology, 2010, 117, 4, 856, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Antiphospholipidsyndrom und retinale venöse Verschlüsse, Der Ophthalmologe, 2009, 106, 5, 427, , , , , ,
- 5Homocysteine, Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Polymorphism, and Risk of Retinal Vein Occlusion: A Meta-analysis, Ophthalmology, 2009, 116, 9, 1778, , , , ,
- 6PD0325901, a Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Inhibitor, Produces Ocular Toxicity in a Rabbit Animal Model of Retinal Vein Occlusion, Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2009, 25, 6, 519, , , , , , , ,
- 7Soluble endothelial protein C receptor levels in Behçet patients with and without ocular involvement, Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 2008, 246, 11, 1603, , , , , ,
- 9ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF THROMBIN ACTIVATABLE FIBRINOLYSIS INHIBITOR IN RETINAL VEIN OCCLUSION, Retina, 2007, 27, 5, 578, , , ,