The study was presented in part at Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology annual meeting, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 4 May 2005.
Is elevated level of soluble endothelial protein C receptor a new risk factor for retinal vein occlusion?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 305–311, May 2006
How to Cite
Gumus, K., Kadayifcilar, S., Eldem, B., Saracbası, O., Ozcebe, O., Dundar, S. and Kirazli, S. (2006), Is elevated level of soluble endothelial protein C receptor a new risk factor for retinal vein occlusion?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01212.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 14 April 2005; accepted 1 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.