Presented as a scientific paper at the Royal Australian College of Ophthalmologists Annual Scientific Congress, Auckland, New Zealand, November 2003 and winner of Tyco Wellington Registrar award 2003.
Use of a cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitor for prophylaxis of cystoid macular oedema following cataract surgery: a randomized placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 299–304, May 2006
How to Cite
Riley, A. F., Wakely, L. A., Patel, H. Y., Neveldsen, B., Purdie, G. L. and Wells, A. P. (2006), Use of a cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitor for prophylaxis of cystoid macular oedema following cataract surgery: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 299–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01213.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 24 April 2005; accepted 5 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.