Prevalence of trachoma and diabetes-related eye disease among a cohort of adult Aboriginal patients screened over the period 1999–2004 in remote South Australia
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 329–334, May 2006
How to Cite
Durkin, S. R., Casson, R., Newland, H. S. and Selva, D. (2006), Prevalence of trachoma and diabetes-related eye disease among a cohort of adult Aboriginal patients screened over the period 1999–2004 in remote South Australia. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01215.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Received 3 August 2005; accepted 20 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.