In vitro efficacy of cefazolin and povidone-iodine 5% in eradicating microbial organisms adhered to broad scleral buckles
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 390–391, May 2006
How to Cite
Joseph, J., Pathengay, A., Michael, V., Raju, B., Sharma, S. and Das, T. (2006), In vitro efficacy of cefazolin and povidone-iodine 5% in eradicating microbial organisms adhered to broad scleral buckles. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 390–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01232.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.