Choroidal neovascularization in a child with traumatic choroidal rupture: clinical and ultrastructural findings
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 460–463, July 2006
How to Cite
Abri, A., Binder, S., Pavelka, M., Tittl, M. and Neumüller, J. (2006), Choroidal neovascularization in a child with traumatic choroidal rupture: clinical and ultrastructural findings. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 460–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01248.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Received 24 May 2005; accepted 18 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.