First development of a polyurethane keratoprosthesis and its Australian connection: an unbeknown episode in the history of artificial cornea
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 485–488, July 2006
How to Cite
Chirila, T. V. (2006), First development of a polyurethane keratoprosthesis and its Australian connection: an unbeknown episode in the history of artificial cornea. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 34: 485–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01251.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Received 5 December 2005; accepted 2 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.