Professor Kampik as principal investigator had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Long-term functional outcome of macular hole surgery correlated to optical coherence tomography measurements
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 208–213, April 2007
How to Cite
Haritoglou, C., Neubauer, A. S., Reiniger, I. W., Priglinger, S. G., Gass, C. A. and Kampik, A. (2007), Long-term functional outcome of macular hole surgery correlated to optical coherence tomography measurements. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 208–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2006.01445.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Received 9 May 2006; accepted 11 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.