Additional gas injection after failed macular hole surgery with internal limiting membrane peeling
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 214–219, April 2007
How to Cite
Iwase, T. and Sugiyama, K. (2007), Additional gas injection after failed macular hole surgery with internal limiting membrane peeling. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 214–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01455.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Received 1 April 2006; accepted 8 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.