Effect of statin drugs and aspirin on progression in open-angle glaucoma suspects using confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 506–513, August 2007
How to Cite
De Castro, D. K., Punjabi, O. S., Bostrom, A. G., Stamper, R. L., Lietman, T. M., Ray, K. and Lin, S. C. (2007), Effect of statin drugs and aspirin on progression in open-angle glaucoma suspects using confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 506–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01529.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 2 August 2006; accepted 9 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!