Anthony CB Molteno declares a financial interest in Molteno implants. The remaining authors have no financial interest in the findings presented.
Long-term results of Molteno implant insertion in cases of chronic angle closure glaucoma
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 514–519, August 2007
How to Cite
Deokule, S. P., Molteno, A. C., Bevin, T. H. and Herbison, P. (2007), Long-term results of Molteno implant insertion in cases of chronic angle closure glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 514–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01530.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 1 November 2006; accepted 9 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.