Neuroprotective effect of topically applied brimonidine tartrate 0.2% in endothelin-1-induced optic nerve ischaemia model
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 527–534, August 2007
How to Cite
Aktaş, Z., Gürelik, G., Akyürek, N., Önol, M. and Hasanreisoğlu, B. (2007), Neuroprotective effect of topically applied brimonidine tartrate 0.2% in endothelin-1-induced optic nerve ischaemia model. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 527–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01533.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 2 February 2007; accepted 26 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!