Gianluca Martone had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Pseudoexfoliation syndrome: in vivo confocal microscopy analysis
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 582–585, August 2007
How to Cite
Martone, G., Casprini, F., Traversi, C., Lepri, F., Pichierri, P. and Caporossi, A. (2007), Pseudoexfoliation syndrome: in vivo confocal microscopy analysis. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 582–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01535.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 11 October 2006, accepted 27 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.