Reversible optic neuropathy due to metronidazole
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 585–586, August 2007
How to Cite
McGrath, N. M., Kent-Smith, B. and Sharp, D. M. (2007), Reversible optic neuropathy due to metronidazole. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 585–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01537.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 25 October 2006; accepted 23 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!