Optic perineuritis as a rare initial presentation of sarcoidosis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 682–684, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Yu-Wai-Man, P., Crompton, D. E., Graham, J. Y., Black, F. M. and Dayan, M. R. (2007), Optic perineuritis as a rare initial presentation of sarcoidosis. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 682–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01539.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 23 December 2006; accepted 9 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.