The International Centre for Eyecare Education distributes and receives financial benefit from the sale of readymade spectacles in developing countries. However, the authors, who are no longer employees of this organization, have no personal pecuniary interest in the manufacture, distribution or sale of spectacles. None of the authors has any pecuniary interest in any other product mentioned or in the outcome of this study.
Eye disease and care at hospital clinics in Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 627–634, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Ramke, J., Brian, G. and Du Toit, R. (2007), Eye disease and care at hospital clinics in Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 627–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01556.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Received 26 March 2007; accepted 28 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!