Peripapillary haemorrhagic retinal pigment epithelium detachment following radial optic neurotomy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 672–674, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Maia, M., Farah, M. E., Aggio, F. B., Rodrigues, E. B., De Souza, E. C. and Magalhães, O. (2007), Peripapillary haemorrhagic retinal pigment epithelium detachment following radial optic neurotomy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 672–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01568.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 21 January 2007; accepted 21 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.