We certify that this work has not been submitted or been previously published in any other journal. No grants or sponsorships have been requisitioned for this study. The authors do not have any commercial interest in any product or procedure mentioned in this manuscript.
Incidence of visual sensations during cataract surgery under regional anaesthesia
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 8, page 784, November 2007
How to Cite
Jain, S., Ragoussi, M., Rahman, W. and Grosvenor, . D. (2007), Correspondence. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 784. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01590.x
Author Disclosure Block: S. Jain, None.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.