Early electroretinographic features of streptozotocin-induced diabetic retinopathy
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 847–854, December 2007
How to Cite
Shinoda, K., Rejdak, R., Schuettauf, F., Blatsios, G., Völker, M., Tanimoto, N., Olcay, T., Gekeler, F., Lehaci, C., Naskar, R., Zagorski, Z. and Zrenner, E. (2007), Early electroretinographic features of streptozotocin-induced diabetic retinopathy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 847–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01607.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 27 May 2007; accepted 27 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.