Authors do not have financial interest with any of the products named in this study and companies that directly compete with products named in this manuscript.
Favourable response to infliximab in a case of bilateral refractory Mooren's ulcer
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 871–873, December 2007
How to Cite
Fontana, L., Parente, G., Neri, P., Reta, M. and Tassinari, G. (2007), Favourable response to infliximab in a case of bilateral refractory Mooren's ulcer. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 871–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01609.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 8 April 2007; accepted 21 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.