How significant is a family history of glaucoma? Experience from the Glaucoma Inheritance Study in Tasmania
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 793–799, December 2007
How to Cite
Green, C. M., Kearns, L. S., Wu, J., Barbour, J. M., Wilkinson, R. M., Ring, M. A., Craig, J. E., Wong, T. L., Hewitt, A. W. and Mackey, D. A. (2007), How significant is a family history of glaucoma? Experience from the Glaucoma Inheritance Study in Tasmania. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 35: 793–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2007.01612.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 13 February 2007; accepted 13 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.