Anterior segment optical coherence tomography in the investigation of an unusual case of entoptic phenomenon
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 796–797, November 2008
How to Cite
Durkin, S. R., Chappell, A. and Craig, J. E. (2008), Anterior segment optical coherence tomography in the investigation of an unusual case of entoptic phenomenon. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 36: 796–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2008.01876.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Received 7 July 2008; accepted 11 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!