Declaration of conflict of interest: Anthony Molteno declares a financial interest in the M-Sphere hydroxyapatite implant. The other authors have nothing to declare.
Scleral wrap increases the long-term complication risk of bone-derived hydroxyapatite orbital implants
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 756–761, November 2008
How to Cite
Toh, T., Bevin, T. H. and Molteno, A. C. (2008), Scleral wrap increases the long-term complication risk of bone-derived hydroxyapatite orbital implants. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 36: 756–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2008.01877.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 10 March 2008; accepted 24 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.