Blood flow in the peripapillary retina in exfoliation glaucoma
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 738–743, November 2008
How to Cite
Harju, M., Kurvinen, L., Saari, J. and Vesti, E. (2008), Blood flow in the peripapillary retina in exfoliation glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 36: 738–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2008.01884.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Received 20 August 2008; accepted 14 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.