Local effect of topical FP-receptor agonists on retinal vessels of the ipsilateral posterior retina in normal rabbit eyes
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 767–774, November 2008
How to Cite
Ohashi, M., Mayama, C., Ishi, K. and Araie, M. (2008), Local effect of topical FP-receptor agonists on retinal vessels of the ipsilateral posterior retina in normal rabbit eyes. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 36: 767–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2008.01898.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Received 23 May 2008; accepted 22 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.