Suggested management strategy for removing electrochemically active galvanized steel intraocular foreign bodies
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 77–79, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Kersey, T., Rosseinsky, D., Freegard, T. and James, C. (2010), Suggested management strategy for removing electrochemically active galvanized steel intraocular foreign bodies. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 77–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2009.02219.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received 17 June 2009; accepted 14 October 2009.
Vol. 38, Issue 4, 434, Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!