Keratoprostheses in clinical practice – a review
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 211–224, March 2010
How to Cite
Gomaa, A., Comyn, O. and Liu, C. (2010), Keratoprostheses in clinical practice – a review. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 211–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02231.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Received 3 October 2009; accepted 22 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.