Financial disclosure: The authors have no proprietary or financial interest in this study. Partial equipment grants for the study were received from: • Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia: B & L Lowe Grant • NH & MRC: Centre for Clinical Research Excellence
Prevalence and associations of refractive error in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 381–386, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Landers, J., Henderson, T. and Craig, J. (2010), Prevalence and associations of refractive error in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 381–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02258.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Received 13 August 2009; accepted 12 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!