Financial disclosure: This work was supported by the NHMRC, the Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia and the Flinders Medical Centre Foundation.
Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of interleukin 10 to the ovine and human cornea
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 405–413, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Parker, D. G., Coster, D. J., Brereton, H. M., Hart, P. H., Koldej, R., Anson, D. S. and Williams, K. A. (2010), Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of interleukin 10 to the ovine and human cornea. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 405–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02261.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
- Received 29 September 2009; accepted 12 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.