Differences between Goldmann Applanation Tonometry and Dynamic Contour Tonometry in pseudoexfoliation syndrome
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 444–448, July 2010
How to Cite
Grammenandi, E., Detorakis, E. T., Pallikaris, I. G. and Tsilimbaris, M. K. (2010), Differences between Goldmann Applanation Tonometry and Dynamic Contour Tonometry in pseudoexfoliation syndrome. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 444–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02275.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received 6 August 2009; accepted 18 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!