Determining corneal power using Pentacam after myopic photorefractive keratectomy
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 341–345, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Falavarjani, K. G., Hashemi, M., Joshaghani, M., Azadi, P., Ghaempanah, M. J. and Aghai, G. H. (2010), Determining corneal power using Pentacam after myopic photorefractive keratectomy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 341–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02286.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Received 18 December 2009; accepted 23 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.