Financial Disclosure: The authors have no proprietary or financial interest in this study. Partial equipment grants for the study were received from: • Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia: B & L Lowe Grant • NH & MRC: Centre for Clinical Research Excellence Performed at The Department of Ophthalmology, Alice Springs Hospital, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Prevalence and associations of blinding trachoma in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 398–404, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Landers, J., Henderson, T. and Craig, J. (2010), Prevalence and associations of blinding trachoma in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 398–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02288.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Received 28 January 2010; accepted 8 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.