Macular lesion resembling adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy in Kearns–Sayre syndrome with multiple mtDNA deletions
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 812–816, November 2010
How to Cite
Ascaso, F. J., Lopez-Gallardo, E., Del Prado, E., Ruiz-Pesini, E. and Montoya, J. (2010), Macular lesion resembling adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy in Kearns–Sayre syndrome with multiple mtDNA deletions. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 812–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02335.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 19 February 2010; accepted 28 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.