Factors affecting visual outcome in herpes zoster ophthalmicus: a prospective study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 845–850, December 2010
How to Cite
Nithyanandam, S., Stephen, J., Joseph, M. and Dabir, S. (2010), Factors affecting visual outcome in herpes zoster ophthalmicus: a prospective study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 845–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02352.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 13 November 2009; accepted 26 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.