Changes in Caucasian eyes after laser peripheral iridotomy: an anterior segment optical coherence tomography study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 778–785, November 2010
How to Cite
Ang, G. S. and Wells, A. P. (2010), Changes in Caucasian eyes after laser peripheral iridotomy: an anterior segment optical coherence tomography study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 778–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02360.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 30 March 2010; accepted 14 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!