Optic disc area and correlation with central corneal thickness, corneal hysteresis and ocular pulse amplitude in glaucoma patients and controls
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 839–844, December 2010
How to Cite
Insull, E., Nicholas, S., Ang, G. S., Poostchi, A., Chan, K. and Wells, A. (2010), Optic disc area and correlation with central corneal thickness, corneal hysteresis and ocular pulse amplitude in glaucoma patients and controls. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 839–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02373.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 14 March 2010; accepted 4 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.