This work was supported by an unrestricted grant to Casey Eye Institute from Research to Prevent Blindness.
Ocular syphilis in HIV-positive individuals
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2010 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 829–830, December 2010
How to Cite
Butler, N. J. and Smith, J. R. (2010), Ocular syphilis in HIV-positive individuals. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 38: 829–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02434.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!