Differences in diabetic retinopathy management by primary eye care providers in Australia
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 585–586, August 2011
How to Cite
Ting, D. S., Morlet, N., Clark, A., Ng, J. Q., Yuen, J. and Preen, D. B. (2011), Differences in diabetic retinopathy management by primary eye care providers in Australia. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 585–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2010.02489.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 11:49AM EST
- Received 16 November 2010; accepted 18 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.