Assessing the diagnostic validity of a blind register
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 494–500, August 2011
How to Cite
Crewe, J. M., Morgan, W. H., Morlet, N., Spilsbury, K., Mukhtar, A., Clark, A., Ng, J. Q., Crowley, M. and Semmens, J. B. (2011), Assessing the diagnostic validity of a blind register. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 494–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02509.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2011 11:23AM EST
- Received 7 October 2010; accepted 20 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.