Iridotomy in Caucasians: a more conventional angle
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 586–587, August 2011
How to Cite
Ang, G. S. and Wells, A. P. (2011), Iridotomy in Caucasians: a more conventional angle. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 586–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02515.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2011 11:25AM EST
- Received 22 November 2010; accepted 25 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!