Grant support: Walter J. Stark Research Grant Award (HBH), Research to Prevent Blindness Career Development Award (ASJ). The sponsor or funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research.
Evaluation of the effects of circular Descemet's membrane incision on the biomechanical, topographic and optical properties of rabbit corneas
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 691–699, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Hindman, H. B., McCally, R. L., Kim, A., D'Anna, S. E., Eberhart, C. G. and Jun, A. S. (2011), Evaluation of the effects of circular Descemet's membrane incision on the biomechanical, topographic and optical properties of rabbit corneas. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 691–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02518.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 10:41AM EST
- Received 22 July 2010; accepted 29 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.