A1/A2 polymorphism of the glycoprotein IIIa gene and diabetic retinopathy in Caucasians with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 665–672, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Nikolajević-Starčević, J., Petrovič, M. G. and Petrovič, D. (2011), A1/A2 polymorphism of the glycoprotein IIIa gene and diabetic retinopathy in Caucasians with type 2 diabetes. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 665–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02520.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 10:41AM EST
- Received 13 August 2010; accepted 4 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!