Our research was supported by the Vision CRC, International Centre for Eyecare Education, RANZCO Eye Foundation, University of Melbourne, Harold Mitchell Foundation, Ian Potter Foundation and Cybec Foundation.
Eye health service access and utilization in the National Indigenous Eye Health Survey
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 598–603, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Turner, A. W., Xie, J., Arnold, A.-L., Dunn, R. A. and Taylor, H. R. (2011), Eye health service access and utilization in the National Indigenous Eye Health Survey. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 598–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02529.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 07:12AM EST
- Received 2 September 2010; accepted 24 January 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reasons for Refusing Cataract Surgery in Illiterate Individuals in a Tribal Area of Andhra Pradesh, India, Ophthalmic Epidemiology, 2014, 21, 3, 144, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- You have free access to this content6