Performed at the Department of Ophthalmology, Alice Springs Hospital, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia.
Prevalence of pterygium in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 604–606, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Landers, J., Henderson, T. and Craig, J. (2011), Prevalence of pterygium in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 604–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02532.x
Financial disclosure: Partial equipment grants for the study were received from:
• Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia: B & L Lowe Grant
• NH&MRC: Centre for Clinical Research Excellence
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 07:12AM EST
- Received 23 October 2010; accepted 24 January 2011.