Financial support: This material is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at the VA Medical Center, Providence, RI.
Retained metallic foreign bodies after phacoemulsification
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 713–714, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Ahmed, Y., Khetpal, V., Fay, P. and Greenberg, P. B. (2011), Retained metallic foreign bodies after phacoemulsification. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 713–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02537.x
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the United States (US) Department of Veterans Affairs or the US Government.
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 07:14AM EST
- Received 18 January 2011; accepted 24 January 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rare complication following cataract surgery, JCRS Online Case Reports, 2014, 2, 3, 71, , ,