Financial support: This material is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at the VA Medical Center, Providence, RI.
Retained metallic foreign bodies after phacoemulsification
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 713–714, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Ahmed, Y., Khetpal, V., Fay, P. and Greenberg, P. B. (2011), Retained metallic foreign bodies after phacoemulsification. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 713–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02537.x
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the United States (US) Department of Veterans Affairs or the US Government.
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 07:14AM EST
- Received 18 January 2011; accepted 24 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.