Retained releasable suture causing infectious keratitis following trabeculectomy
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 714–716, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Chatterjee, S., Agrawal, D. and Mandal, P. (2011), Retained releasable suture causing infectious keratitis following trabeculectomy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 714–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02539.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 07:18AM EST
- Received 23 January 2011; accepted 24 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.